Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which word did you spell wrong in the spelling bee?

I was in the 2nd grade and it was dirt.





I spelt it drit.Which word did you spell wrong in the spelling bee?
the word 'wrong' of courseWhich word did you spell wrong in the spelling bee?
'address' in 4th class. I spelt it with one 'd'.


.
Dispatch... I got in on vacuum, though!
census...sadly....
I was in the 1rst grade and it was Kitchen in the district finals.
cool. i suggest that you make a banner outta it and bring it around with you everywhere you go ;)
I don't remember spelling bee words, but I remember the question on which I lost my school's geography bee. All of the other questions were stupidly easy: capital of Missouri, body of water that connects Puget Sound to the Pacific, etc. I was asked what the longest river in Iceland was. It's the Thjorsa. I am still angry about that. One of these years I hope to get over that.
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products