Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can I buy the entire Burt's Bee line of products?

I'm trying to find a place to get a lot of Burt's Bees stuff for my girlfriend for Christmas, and don't want to have to rely on shipping to get it here in time. I know this is last minute and probably not my best and brightest idea, but hey, we all make mistakes.





ThanksWhere can I buy the entire Burt's Bee line of products?
Hey,





I'm an addict to Burt's Bees and have found that most places carry a limited number of items. If you live in NYC, the Health Nut's stores (there are about 3 that I know of on the upper East Side - 63rd and 2nd) and mid town that have a whole aisle of Burt's Bees. Also, and Ricky's NYC carries a wide range of products as well. Walgreens, Rite Aid, Eckerds, CVS have small racks with Burt's basic products. Another big outlet, a few, not all Vitamin Shoppes. Of course you can find larger selections in health beauty stores as well. Hope that helps!Where can I buy the entire Burt's Bee line of products?
target carries them!
You should be able to find it at your local vitamin store GNC, Zerbos .or a store like that...or maybe your local Walgreens Good luck
I know that shoppers drug mart carries burts bees stuff, just not sure how much products they do carry... or try walmart
Target-
Try a local heath food store that you know has beauty products.
CVS has the skin/lip care products, but it's stock of hair products isn't regular.
Walgreens, Target, Health stores, Cosmetic stores..
Whole Foods has it.
bath and body works
Your local food co-op will have it. Most health food stores carry only natural products so go that route first... you should be able to find cleansers and moisturizers.





Good luck and I wouldn't consider this a mistake... not getting a gift at all would be a mistake :)
CVS. Mine has everything.
Whole Foods Market has the biggest selection. Target has limited, and the Burts website has the best selection.
TARGET!!!!!!
Rite Aid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products