Saturday, December 5, 2009

Relient K The Bird and the Bee Sides question?

Hello people!I'm thinking about getting the new Relient K CD but I'd like to know a little more about it.Are there any songs like Deathbed or songs about God?I like a little variety not just songs about girls.And also say if you like it.Thank you!Relient K The Bird and the Bee Sides question?
07/01/08





Track Listing:


1. Where Do I Go From Here


2. The Scene And Herd


3. At Least We Made It This Far


4. The Last, The Lost, The Least


5. The Living Is Silver


6. There Was No Thief


7. No Reaction


8. Curl Up And Die


9. You'll Always Be My Best Friend


10. There Was Another Time In My Life


11. Beaming


12. I Just Want You To Know


13. Bee Your Man


14. Up And Up (Acoustic)


15. Wit's All Been Done Before


16. The Vinyl Countdown


17. For The Band


18. Nothing Without You


19. A Penny Loafer Saved Is A Penny Loafer Earned


20. Five Iron Frenzy Is Either Dead Or Dying


21. Five Iron Frenzy Is Either Dead Or Dying (Ska Version)


22. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been (Acoustic)


23. Here I Go (Demo)


24. The Stenographer (Demo)


25. Jefferson Aeroplane (Demo)


26. Hope For Every Fallen Man (Acoustic)





The Bird And The Bee Sides includes 26 total tracks consisting of 13 BRAND NEW SONGS as well as 13 REMIXED AND RE-MASTERED B-SIDES and Demos that have never been released to retail!





this is copied off of


http://www.zambooie.com/stores/Detail.tp鈥?/a>


and me and my friend absolutely love it!! but b4 you buy this one, maybe you should consider


';five score and seven years ago'; that one is realllly good two. sorry i just love their songs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products