Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there anywhere I can get Bee Royal Cosmetics in the UK?

Like a website or something? Because my mum refuses to order anything from American anymore =/Is there anywhere I can get Bee Royal Cosmetics in the UK?
We are proud to introduce our exclusive United Kingdom representative on behalf of Bee Royal Products, Dee, who can be contacted by the following email and phone number:





Phone: 07513575396


E-mail: Dee@beeroyalproducts.com





I copied this from their web-site. I am in the US so I don't know if this helps or is even close to you. SO this is NOT spam. LOLIs there anywhere I can get Bee Royal Cosmetics in the UK?
Did you look at their store loctor link. Here it is.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pa鈥?/a>
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products