Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I find free mp3s of songs from the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee?

In particular, I need Pandemonium, I Speak Six Languages, and the I Love You Song..if you have these mp3s, message me, and I will give you my email. Cheers!Where can I find free mp3s of songs from the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee?
Go to Multiply.com and search it and i guarantee that you will find it. Once you find the link to the song, click it and save it as a file to ur computer. It is an mP3 file. To play it on itunes, just go to FILE, and press ADD FILE TO LIBRARY and pick the song file from ur documents and it will automatically playWhere can I find free mp3s of songs from the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee?
Limewire!
www.limewire.com





download it . millions and millions of mp3s .


almost impossible to not find what youre looking for .





www.bearshare.com also is a good download but i definitally recommend limewire

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products