Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you know where I can get a ';Busy Bee'; dog toy, like the one from ';Best in Show';?

';Hurry up and get the Busy Bee, she's going to flip out!';





';GO TO THE HOTEL AND GET THE BUSY BEE!!! RUN, RUN!!!';Do you know where I can get a ';Busy Bee'; dog toy, like the one from ';Best in Show';?
I've been looking for a Busy Bee ever since that movie came out -- just so that I can have an EXCUSE to act like a freak, instead of just being one.





Dog people who say that dog show people don't really act like the characters in the move are lying -- I know every single one of those people! ;)Do you know where I can get a ';Busy Bee'; dog toy, like the one from ';Best in Show';?
Sadly... I've been that woman.





';What do you MEAN you left the mink paw at home?!! You KNOW Hunter won't give expression without that damned paw!!';





Don't know where you can get a Busy Bee though..
No matter how many times I watch that movie, it is still a RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





* Yes, it is VERY realistic!!!! We have a friend that CANNOT attend a show without the squeeky ';Bad Cuz'; toy that she keeps in her shirt pocket. She has a box of 30 of them ';in case';. The dog is just as neurotic as the Weim in the movie was too!!!! Go figure!!!!!
The sad part is, I know people that resemble the characters in the movie.
Pet Store DUH!
This Busy Bee??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYLTqJMxm…





Enjoy! hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products