Saturday, December 5, 2009

How many of you had the ';Birds and the bee's '; talk with your parents?

i never did , but my hubby had the talk at 15


what is an appropriate age for it do you think?How many of you had the ';Birds and the bee's '; talk with your parents?
Somewhere along the way my mother did say that an expectant mother's baby is in her uterus.





Other than that, I was left to ';pick up that information in the streets.'; I was just talking to someone the other day who said the same thing. We both agreed that sometimes you learn more in-depth information from ';the streets'; (which, in my case, consisted of a small suburban neighborhood of a few eleven-year-old girls) than anyone is ever likely to hear from parents. :)How many of you had the ';Birds and the bee's '; talk with your parents?
nope i learned from tv. hint of advice though. when you have a child (or if you already do) in there early elementary years if catch them doing something if you know what i mean dont ask them what they are doing. they oculd be playing starwars for all we know. but anyways thats what teaches them about masterbation most of the time
when a child begins to ask 4-6 yrs old ..You tell them in clinical age appropriate terms..Penises have seeds ..moms have eggs ..this makes a baby..Show a baby developing in utero book..they dont really want to kno0w too much ..basics is all
just drop a hint ever now and then if you make it a big deal you kid will not talk to you for weeks [if they can!]the birds and the bees talk is stupid to have with parents they tell you all that stuff at skoo
I didnt have it but I am pretty sure everyone knew about it too some extent by 8th grade.....so maybe like 13 or 14 kids really start to get the idea...my parents didnt have THE talk with me but they knew I knew about it....Good luck!!
i had the talk at six years old and i think thats a good age.
i had a brief talk. nothing big though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products