Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I win The Spelling Bee?

because i have No BODY to help me in my life.


I asked everybody including family and they refused to help me.


How do i memorize the list in one week? My Spelling Bee is on Wednesday btw %26amp; i know NOTHING!!!How can I win The Spelling Bee?
since noone will help you study all I can suggest is


write out each word several times, than try to spell


them without looking then check your answers, if


you get any wrong than repeat the steps for those


words, do not wait till Tuesday night do some Sunday


and Monday and Tuesday first thing when you get


home from school, after an hour or 2 of studying for


your bee take a 15 min break, make tea or get a bite


to eat, but whatever you do don't turn on the TV or


the next thing will come on and the next before you


know it your evenings gone and try to stay off the


computer after your break study some more





best of luck with your spelling beeHow can I win The Spelling Bee?
recite the words, record them on a taperecorder and play over and over. Write them 5x ea.
what grade/ how old are you? look at old vocab from english class, or just open up the dictionary! or go on a search engine, and try to find other school's vocab lists for your grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products