Friday, December 11, 2009

Im disappointed with the extremely tiny size of the mini kabuki brush from bee royal products?

it said mini but i had no idea they meant MINI mini. this thing is so tiny, i have no clue how i could properly use this to brush my whole face over. i hear all the girls recommend beeroyalproducts for the kabuki brush, but did they get it THIS SMALL? what do i do now?? =(Im disappointed with the extremely tiny size of the mini kabuki brush from bee royal products?
Its a mini and easy to take everywhere, honestly I have no problem using it for my finishing mineral powders and bronzers. I do highly recommend all their make up products and I have their professional choice brushes and they are amazing beautiful sable hair. I don't know why you are disappointed?? besides its just a brush the makeup is to die for.Im disappointed with the extremely tiny size of the mini kabuki brush from bee royal products?
I like the Bare Minerals Kabuki brush. Its soft, its nice, and they are really well made and have lasted forever. They even have a HUGE one. You can get one at www.sephora.com or at www.qvc.com. Try it, I promise it won't be a dissapointment. Good luck!
I have no problem with. It is a mini but not that small. I have seen them smaller than this one.





I don't know. It works fine for me.
Go get yourself a BareMinerals Kabuki brush. They're huge.


Order online or find a salon that sells the brand. In the mean time, use a cotton pad/ball to apply makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products