Friday, December 11, 2009

I saw this carpenter bee go into one of the crossbeams of my deck a few days ago and then yesterday?

I was near the hole and heard this munching sound! It really freaked me out. lol. Was that him in there? What's he doing you think?I saw this carpenter bee go into one of the crossbeams of my deck a few days ago and then yesterday?
He's just lunching on your house or building an addition to his domicileI saw this carpenter bee go into one of the crossbeams of my deck a few days ago and then yesterday?
I checked Wikipedia, and thinking that your crossbeams are made out of wood, maybe the carpenter bee made a nest on one of the beams, becuase it says on Wikipedia that they make nests in wood, bamboo and ect.
Chewing out a nest tunnel. You should be able to see one or more holes in the wooden surfaces where the Carpenter bees hang out. There's a good reason they're named that.
Plotting an invasion from your deck.
hide-and-go-seek





he's counting





go hide!
Well, I hope you're not paying him by the hour because sounds like he's having lunch on your dime!
building a nest or looking to build.


start spraying


or else pretty soon you'll have a whole city there.....
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products