Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is Bee Luscious Cosmetics liquid minerals available in the Philippines? Where in Metro Manila can I find it?

I would contact them directly but I buy online and get my products pretty fast. I highly recommend this brand.Is Bee Luscious Cosmetics liquid minerals available in the Philippines? Where in Metro Manila can I find it?
This is truly a gorgeous brand of makeup. You will adore the results.








I found you a sale!!! YAY!!!








Here is a posted sale I found Enjoy!








Sale Ends 9/21/08 at midnight at beeluscious com





codes:





sm735 35% off min.75.00 purchase


sp145 45% off min. 150.00 purchase.Is Bee Luscious Cosmetics liquid minerals available in the Philippines? Where in Metro Manila can I find it?
I hope you find it because its the most incredible products ever!
I don't think so. You can get it online though.





FYI This is my HG of foundation, nothing works like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products