Friday, December 11, 2009

The Birds and the Bee's What one would you rather be?

Would to like to build a nest or spread your pollen?The Birds and the Bee's What one would you rather be?
build a nest :)The Birds and the Bee's What one would you rather be?
Most bees have a life of nothing but work. The queen goes about laying grubs all day. One drone gets to mate and then dies. Other drones are killed off after that. Sounds awful.


Birds have a cycle of life that is closer to our own. I'm not thrilled about laying eggs and regurgitating bugs to feed fledgelings.


I'll stick with what I've got.


C. :)
I'd rather be a bird because if you are a bee, if you have to sting in self defence you will instantly die.
bird. my nest has my 2 great kids
easily build the nest. Spreading pollen seems like such a hard job, though building your nest isn't an easy one either. I'd still be the bird tho.
Just an old bird, but every eagle can't be a crow.


.
I've been told that I'm like a bird of prey. I'd definitely rather be one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products