Friday, December 11, 2009

I esteem the Bumble Bee. I celebrate this creature. What creature to you celebrate?

Which existing creature do you hold great esteem for?I esteem the Bumble Bee. I celebrate this creature. What creature to you celebrate?
You know that attitudes increase exponentially with every mistake....run and hide dear.





I esteem the Special Unicorn...what an amazing creature!I esteem the Bumble Bee. I celebrate this creature. What creature to you celebrate?
I adore what most abhore.The creature I speak of has a bad wrap,from those ignorant and full of crap.The beauty and strength cannot be matched,of the Pit Bull that sits on my lap.
I agree. I think bees are awesome.


For some reason, I really love Opossums. We have some in our neighborhood and I feed them each evening. People think I am crazy for loving these little creatures.
The fire ant - what a creature it be................ The first fire ant will sting you and then whistle to his friends - ';Attack!!!'; and at once they all just jump you and incapacitate you.... Gezzz ';awesome';
Too late, your ';mistake'; is grave in the extreme and the Yahoo Spelling Police are on to you matey, run and hide! ;-)
Butterflies. How they can be so ugly at first, then become something so beautiful.
Kimodo Dragon
Myself XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products