Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you think of the name Bee-Yem for a babby girl?

It means ';lovely flower'; in my culture.What do you think of the name Bee-Yem for a babby girl?
Old Fashoned, but nice. she could go by Poop for short. adorable.





haayyy werent u a boy like 3 weeks ago?


did u get a sex change or r u just a cross dresser..?What do you think of the name Bee-Yem for a babby girl?
If you live in a different culture names do not translate well. I would go with something that will be more acceptable to the kids in school. There is a child who's name is Shi-thead (pronounced Shi theed)going to Detroit schools and the kids have of course taken away the - when making fun of him.
I don't like it... sorry. The meaning is nice, but it does really sound like BM. The spelling also looks odd to me... like something that I might order off the Chinese menu (Sorry!) I think you should consider how children will pronounce the name and how they can twist it for when the child is in school. No one wants a name that gets made fun of all the time.
I love it!! BM for short..beautiful Slapetta! You are so clever. I love your culture! I could sure use your womanly assistance and advice on my question.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
WHAT THE FOOOCCCKK THAT IS THE UGLYEST NAME I EVR HEARD GO GROW A PAIR OF BALLS





how about something more respectable, such as Finley.
yeah sure. It means bowel movement in my culture. You know that's what they call it in a polite manner when babies go poopoo in their diaper.
I love it. The alternate meaning makes it even better.
MommaMeahereigoagain MyMyicanarisistya
If your culture is ';housing project'; maybe, but BEE-YEM is BM.
It is a lovely name. I named my baby girl ';Pea-Emmaess. It means 'gentle dove' in my proud language.
It makes me think of BM, as in Bowel Movement.
Don't take this person seriously. He's just wastin' points.
I prefer the name Loose Stool...
Yeah..and call her poop
nice but no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products