Friday, December 11, 2009

I need to study for a spelling bee. What should I do, i could really use the prize money and NEED to win?

You should get a study guide. If you are a young student with me (and always on the run), I recommend that you get a mp3 with a study guide on Spelling.





I agree with everyone else, the Dictionary is the best. If you hate reading, get an MP3 dictionary. If you are like me, I have an electronic dictionary. Those are the best and easiest. Yeah, they can cost maybe like 50 bucks but it is well worth it.





One more thing you can do is ask a friend to help you. For example, give her a list of words or let him/her choose words from the dictionary and let her/him ask you to spell them. This can be fun.





Try to always practice your spelling...everywhere!





Hope you win.I need to study for a spelling bee. What should I do, i could really use the prize money and NEED to win?
you should try Reading the dictionary and reciting every word then spelling them all out and then get your mom or dad or family member to read them to you while you spell it or you can just go to http://www.eslus.com/LESSONS/SPELL/SPELL.HTM that should helpI need to study for a spelling bee. What should I do, i could really use the prize money and NEED to win?
Well, not to sound mean but get off the internet and study! Try reading the dictionary, or if you have a grade level exact dictionary, read it through once or twice, then have a friend ask you about a word, and you spell it!
read the dictionary or a little book is often given out


my bro is going to hte nationals this year and he read the dictioanry twice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products