Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm going to enter a spelling bee soon in Minneapolis. What can I do to get rid of the stress????????

Seriously, I go home from school one day and a week later after recovering from the flu, my teacher picks me to become a school representative. Now the bee is on March 8th, my teacher hands in my registration form, and there's no way I can back out now and have the runner-up take my place. What should I expect, and what can I do about it?I'm going to enter a spelling bee soon in Minneapolis. What can I do to get rid of the stress????????
RELAX! Practice spelling the list that your school should have given you. The night before, you should go to bed early and relax. If you want to know what to expect, check with your teacher. A good and accurate movie to watch about it is Akeelah and the Bee. It's very good and accurate about how a spelling bee works! Good luck!=)I'm going to enter a spelling bee soon in Minneapolis. What can I do to get rid of the stress????????
Just start studying. If she didn't believe in you then she wouldn't have chosen you. If you are stressed about it, try taking a long walk to clear your head.gl
Do some book lernen. itz yor only hope. I one many speling bees buy doin that.
I would study previous spelling bees. I would not only practice spelling difficult words. I would find out more where the spelling bee is located. I would find out their policies. The night before, I would do nothing but relax.
lol sex duh


South park explains it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products