Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favorite kind of potato chips? I think Mr. Bee from WVa is the best.?

I gotta agree with Craig. Im born and raised in parkersburg Wv, just a few miles from the Mister Bee factory. My second favorite though, is Grandma Utz's kettle chips, only been able to find those in pennsylvania area. .......... P.S. ...... Craig im curious how far from W.V. that Mr Bee's are sold( or are you in Wv.?)What is your favorite kind of potato chips? I think Mr. Bee from WVa is the best.?
Tim's Cascades Style Potato Chips. They're originally from the Seattle, Washington area I believe. Try the Jalapeno or the Salt %26amp; Vinegar. They're extremely crunchy and packed full of flavor. I used to live on the east coast and had access to some fantastic chips especially from the Pennsylvania Dutch country which fried their potatoes in lard, which were terrific. But even with those fantastic chips in my backyard, I'd have Tim's send me a case of their Jalapeno chips. They're available in many western states.What is your favorite kind of potato chips? I think Mr. Bee from WVa is the best.?
LAYS
Pringles and doritos
Cape Cod Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
the irish brand ...............';TAYTO'; mmmmmmmmmmmm
I think...that Doritos would be my personal fave...preferable either Guack :), original cheesey or jack and pepper. Full of flavor...just the way I like it...no salt for me!
Wavy Lay's... no weird flavors, just good ol' salted chips
MR. BEE IS GOOD
No No No i think pringles original are the best!
apart from home made ,tesco do their own new on the stre since december,they are tesco finest oven chips i would give vote these a gold,give them a try,
Lays dill pickle chips of Kettle cooked salt and vineger
Ruffles Organic Reduced Fat. Just because of the flavor, not really because they are organic or reduced fat.





Really potato-ey But not too greasy





Darn, I'm on a diet that does not allow me simple carbs and chips ARE my weakness. Now I'm craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products