Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know what the side effects of a appendicitis is? and why does it feel like a bee sting?

Well, for one, it would not feel like a Bee sting, that could be anything, athletes cramp, or something. But for the symptoms of appendicitis,


That would be:


Severe abdominal pain


Nausea


Headaches





When it finally comes to the point where it explodes, that would be really severe abdominal pain, and you wiull turn really white, and most likely won't be able to get up until you reveive medical careDoes anyone know what the side effects of a appendicitis is? and why does it feel like a bee sting?
Have you had an appendectomy, or do you think you are experiencing appendicitis?


I you have stomach pain in the lower right, or in general for more than four hours you need to go to the doctor. Waiting just make things more complicated, increases infection risk and lengthens recovery time.


If you recently had an appendectomy (assuming it was liposcopic) 鈥?much of the pain is caused by the inflating of your gut so they have the doctors have room. I have never heard of a bee sting sensation, but everyone is different. Most feel as though they did 10,000 crunches.Does anyone know what the side effects of a appendicitis is? and why does it feel like a bee sting?
I think everyone experiences it differently. A few years back my brother became really ill and went to hospital, they turned him away saying is was just gastro, the next day he went back again, they booked him into a room to watch him over night and then at 3 in the morning we got an urgent call.





Steven had started dying and finally the doctors actually did something about it and discovered that his appendix had not only already exploded but had also gone gangrenous. He had multiple surgeries to clean and remove bowel and was sent home prematurely.





At home his stitches began to leak the contents of his intestines and into his body and was rushed back to hospital to have more surgeries and was not allowed to eat anything. After two months of not eating and being on an IV of nutrients and steroids he shed all of his fat and grew several inches.





He had shocked everyone because the pain he had felt due to the blown appendix was only about a 6 on his pain metre... which was nothing compared to the pain of his surgeries and of the aftermath.





And that's all I know about appendicitis :P
If you are wanting the symptoms of appendicitis go to www.webmd.com for more info.


When I had it I just did not feel good for several days and ran a low grade fever. I was nauseous alot of the time. But not alot of pain like they say. When I went to the doctor they rushed me to the hospital for surgery and she said I had got there just in time. Any longer and it would have ruptured and I would have had to stay in the hospital for 6 weeks or more since the bacteria would have gotten into my blood system.


If you suspect appendicitis see your doctor today or go to the ER ASAP.
I never felt a bee sting pain just severe intense cramping on my right side that I also felt in my back. I went in early enough before it ruptured so I was only in the hospital one night.
That doesn't sound like appendicitis to me. You would know if you have appendicitis. . . the pain intensifies.
Visit http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_s鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products