Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to take my 10 month old baby to the movies to see the Bee movie. Do you think it wil be too loud?

yes, I think it will be too loud. You could try putting baby ear muffs on her (if she'll keep them on). OR: many theatres in my city have a ';movies for mamas'; show, for parents to bring their babies (under1), the volume is set lower in these shows.I want to take my 10 month old baby to the movies to see the Bee movie. Do you think it wil be too loud?
Maybe not too loud to cause harm, but too loud to be enjoyable. Many cities have theaters that run mommy matinees before the regular shows start. They are at about 11am, and they leave the lights up a little and turn the sound down. Everyone there knows there might be a crying baby, so no one gets mad.





ps: the ';excitement of her first movie'; is better when she's about two. Even my 2 1/2 year old wiggled through most of Ratatouille.I want to take my 10 month old baby to the movies to see the Bee movie. Do you think it wil be too loud?
If your child gets startled when something sorta jumps out at him, and is bothered by very loud sounds, I would say yes, it would be too much for your child.
It might be too loud. The theaters bump up the audio loud at times, might frighten your 10 month old. Wait till the baby is at least 2.
I don't think it would be loud enough to do any harm to your baby's hearing. I've certainly seen younger kids at the movies, especially the ';dollar'; theatres.





I would, however, consider how many times you might have to get up and leave with your baby, due to crying, wet diapers, squirming, etc. That might make the experience less enjoyable for both of you.





Having said all that....... I think if your baby isn't startled by loud or sudden noises and can't sit fairly still for long periods of time, go ahead and take him/her to the movie.
that's a really stupid idea.. your baby doesn't care about the bee movie.





don't take it to a movie theatre. wait for it to come out on video, or send your baby to a babysitter if YOU want to see it.





seriously? why would i get a thumbs down for that answer? BABIES DON'T CARE ABOUT LONG MOVIES!
I think it is too loud for me and a baby might be a lot more sensitive to it. I personally would wait until it comes out on DVD. Besides that 10 months is a little too young to remember it anyway.
Well, we have taken my cousin to the movies since she has been a week old, she is 10 months old now, and she loves it! It it kinda cool to let the baby's go, different theaters have different noise levels, so find the theater that is right for you.
Probably so. You're baby won't be able to focus on a movie of that sort. It would be too long and with probably too much action. If you want to expose them to video/cinematography of any sort, it's best to start with something that won't last nearly as long and in the comfort of your own home, too. My son watches Baby Einstein videos when he's allowed - they're short enough for his attention span and there's not a lot of action, which allows his attention to stay focused.
id wait till hes older. yes it will be loud but give it a try and see how he responds to it, just to make sure.
It might be, especially if the theater is near empty. They crank up the volume because the audience absorbs the sound waves. Little known, but true fact.





Try going to a crowded theater on a Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products