Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm looking for an article about JFK in the fresno bee dated August 22 1963?

The reason I'm looking for this article is that I've acquired a photograph of Kennedy giving a speech that day in which he is facing the Sierra Nevada mountains. I'd like to know where that speech was originated from.I'm looking for an article about JFK in the fresno bee dated August 22 1963?
According to the National Archives and the American Presidency Project his only public remarks on that day were issued from the Fish Room at the White House concerning the rollout of the first C-141 jet. Are you sure of the date?I'm looking for an article about JFK in the fresno bee dated August 22 1963?
try the local library in Fresno, they should have old newspaper articles on microfiche for you to view. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products