Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of ';The Mighty Shu-bee and the Zydeco Band?';?

This band started in Louisiana, and came to Kansas. I would like to know any and all information on the band, but more specifically I would like to know more about the ';Mighty Shu-bee'; himself. Also if you have any idea where I could get any of their music, that would be great!Has anyone ever heard of ';The Mighty Shu-bee and the Zydeco Band?';?
No! Never heard of them. But that has not stopped me from finding info through a simple web search.





You can do the same.





Just enter ';Mighty Shu-bee/music'; or whatever you want to know more about on the search bar of your choice.





I have offered you a link,listed below.





Ay-EEEE!Has anyone ever heard of ';The Mighty Shu-bee and the Zydeco Band?';?
yes, saw them at the zydeco fest here in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. they have played the festival for all the years we have had it
Not me never heard of them try limewire
nope
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products