Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee musical for kids or adults?

My bf %26amp; I wanna go.Is The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee musical for kids or adults?
Adults. Young adults are the best/target audiance, but anyone can enjoy this great musical.





I would recomend it to anyone, but would say that I would not bring young children to see it. teens and adults, GO GO GO!





It is a great musical full of fun up-tempo songs, and lots of laughs, you will be rolling in the aisles, and you may even get some candy or get to go on stage as a guest speller, hehehe. It's a fimple and fun musical worth seeing. I hear the New York cast is okay, the Bosten cast and tour cast are amazing, and my personal favorite, Chicago cast is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products