Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should I but the bugaboo bee?

I want the bugaboo bee for my baby, but I hear that children outgrow the seat within a year! If anyone has this stroller can you tell me your experience with it? Should I buy this stroller?Should I but the bugaboo bee?
i have a bugaboo bee and i love it! My lo is 7 months now and its the easiest pram to whizz round, put away, takes very little space in the boot, you can make it parent facing or not. And its looks great. HE is secure and he seem to love it too. They say it will last until your child is 4 years old but i doubt it will fit after 3. But after 3 will you really need a buggy? I am pleased with mine and i am sure it will last him at least 3 years. My Friend bought hers when her Little one was a little older, she is two and fits in it fine, and room to grow.


I think you should go for it i know at least 3 people with the pram for the last year who seem to love it too.Should I but the bugaboo bee?
If you're going to get a Bugaboo then I recommend getting the Cameleon. We have the Cameleon and we have a huge (in height) Daughter and she will be in it until she is at least 2/3 years of age. I love the Bee and it does seem more user friendly (you can collapse it with one hand) but it definitely looks small.
I wouldn't buy a Bugaboo Bee just because there has been a large recall on them lately so their safety is questionable.





http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtm鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products