Thursday, June 24, 2010

I saw something that looked like a huge fuzzy bee,thumb size, with 3 yellow bands around the middle/back.Ideas?

Not much else I can tell you about it, I've looked around for pictures of it,but can't find anything.I saw something that looked like a huge fuzzy bee,thumb size, with 3 yellow bands around the middle/back.Ideas?
is it this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KBXcpJfm鈥?/a>I saw something that looked like a huge fuzzy bee,thumb size, with 3 yellow bands around the middle/back.Ideas?
It could have been a queen bumble bee, or a wood cutter bee, they both get pretty big and both have a super painfull sting so be carefull !
probably a bee.





Some of them are pretty big. We call the big ones with the bands Bumble bees.
A bumblebee
A bumble bee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products