Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dry cracked skin around the bee sting on my face?

I had a bandaid on it and when I took it off it was like that


Lotion ( extra strenght shea butter had no effect)Dry cracked skin around the bee sting on my face?
Well,since you have dry skin around a sting by a bee,all you need is something that could sooth your skin from the sting and yet,improve moisture balance on that dry skin area.Try to get an astringent such as Witch Hazel and apply a little of it near your skin area to sooth it first.Avoid using antiseptic though,it will make it more worse.After applying astringent,that apply lotion that could moisturize that dry skin area.Try Vitamin E Moisturizer since it will sooth dry skin.Plus,do not conceal your skin with a plaster or something.Just left it exposed in order to promote healing to your skin.Hope I helped(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products