Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the name of the candy with a bee on the wrapper?

im pretty sure it has caramel in it. With a yellow and red wrapperWhat is the name of the candy with a bee on the wrapper?
bit o honey


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit-O-HoneyWhat is the name of the candy with a bee on the wrapper?
Bit-O-Honey
I think you're looking for Bit-O-Honey.





Some of the old style Bit-O-Honey wrappers have a Bumble bee on them. Most of the newer, smaller candies have a small flower or else no design. Bit-O-Honey is a ';hard and chewy candy with almond bits blended into a hard honey flavored taffy';





The other candy I know of that has a yellow and red wrapper with a bee on it is good ole Honey Hive crunch. I don't know who sells it, but you can look at a picture of the wrapper at the link below.





Other sources for candy wrappers with bees would be personalized wrapper sites, such as http://www.whimsywraps.com/kids-birthday.asp and www.classiccandycovers.com
Its not a bee, but I when I read your question, I thought of Mary Janes, thinking it was a bee on the wrapper (from memory), but the wrapper is yellow with a red stripe, and I believe they're caramel. Source Link is to a pic of Mary Janes.
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products