Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone seen :The 25th annual Puttnam County Spelling Bee';?

I have tickets for my birthday and I will be seeing it Sunday here in Chicago. Is it any good?Has anyone seen :The 25th annual Puttnam County Spelling Bee';?
Hi!


I haven't actually seen it, but I know all the songs by heart. Believe it or not.


It is a great show... It has very politically incorrect jokes (kind of hidden) and it deals with frienship and competition in a child's world.


I think it's brilliant really! And I think is fantastic you are going to go!





You can check out the Spelling Bee Tony Performance that was televised a few years ago, maybe it could enlight you a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=292dPNs9S鈥?/a>


(of course, in this video there's a special guest that, normally, is not on the show, but it allows you to get an idea of the subject!!!)





Goodluck!Has anyone seen :The 25th annual Puttnam County Spelling Bee';?
it is so fun,full of songs,and as you go deeper into the play you get to know how the characters feel.It's a blast!!
Yes! The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is one of the funniest shows right now! I absolutely loved it when I saw it ( and I still do now) and the music is great! Not only that, but all of the interactions with the audience make the show even better.





Hope you enjoy the show!


Sam


=]
well, iv never seen it, but iv got the soundtrack and i LOVE the music!!! i think youll really like it.
YES! just to throw that out there. The show is absolutely 100% amazing. When you get there, mingle with other people a lot and sign up to actually participate in the show. it's awesome. i went with my school in February, and here is a example of the stuff that goes on in the show.





My teacher was pregnant, and was chosen to be a part of the show. the throw in little bits of trivia about people, and what they said for her was...





';Miss Alberstett is president of her high school abstinence club......oh. oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products