Thursday, June 24, 2010

How long Should I make this Chaper Book bee? it Is Called the unlucky 13 teens?

I am On the 7 page And second Chapter 2 is Almost Complete


should I Keep writing until I find A place to end the whole Book





this Book Is A horror bookHow long Should I make this Chaper Book bee? it Is Called the unlucky 13 teens?
How about write it online. You can share it with friends and family over internet even you didn't finish it. Listen from them may helpful to complete your novel.


Here is the website allow you to do so.How long Should I make this Chaper Book bee? it Is Called the unlucky 13 teens?
It's a story, not a book. And most unlikely to ever be a book if It's randomly Capitalised Like this.





Write until you reach the end of your plot. You do have one, I hope?
Write till you've told the story.


But, it would kind of make sense if you broke it into 13 chapters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products